Dr Hadi Atapour
Specialty: Reservoir Geomechanics
BS/BA: Mining Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, 2007
MS: Rock Mechanics, University of Tehran, 2010
Ph.D.: Rock Mechanics, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2018
Phone: +988633400789, Fax: + 988633400789
Address: Arak University of Technology, Daneshgah St., Arak, Iran. Post Code: 38181-41167
- Atapour, H. and Mortazavi, A., 2018, "The influence of mean grain size on unconfined compressive strength of weakly consolidated reservoir sandstones", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 171, pp.63-70.
- Atapour, H. and Mortazavi, A., 2018, "The effect of grain size and cement content on index properties of weakly solidified artificial sandstones", Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, 15(2), p.613.
- Mortazavi, A. and Atapour, H., 2018, "An experimental study of stress changes induced by reservoir depletion under true triaxial stress loading conditions", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 171, pp.1366-1377.
- Atapour, H. and Mortazavi, A., 2018, "Development of a new true triaxial stress loading and pore pressure applying system for investigations of petroleum geomechanics applications" ASTM International-Geotechnical Testing Journal (GTJ) 2017, (first revision).
- Atapour, H. and Moosavi, M., 2014, "The influence of shearing velocity on shear behavior of artificial joints", Rock mechanics and rock engineering, 47(5), pp.1745-1761.
- Atapour, H. and Moosavi, M., 2013, "Some effects of shearing velocity on the shear stress-deformation behaviour of hard–soft artificial material interfaces", Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 31(5), pp.1603-1615.